Thursday, September 14, 2023

My life is not the best right now

 


This is how my life is dark and cold. I have been diagnosed with myasthenia gravis, an autoimmune disease that affects the brain and its signals to the muscle's voluntary muscles. Mine is my neck causing me not to be able to hold my head head up. They have put me on a medication that seems to be helping at the moment but this is something that I'm going to have to live with for the rest of my life and it will only get worse over time. My back surgery was a success thank goodness but now I have this to contend with does it ever end? 

One good thing I am now working on my degree at Tyndale University and it is a challenge it keeps me busy and my mind occupied. I am enjoying the course I am working on the New Testament right now and finding it very interesting. It is quite cool out here on the balcony right now I should really head off to ned as it is 3:30 in the morning. 

Embracing the Faith 

No comments:

Post a Comment