Sunday, May 7, 2023

Just a beautiful evening.


 Well, it is two in the morning and I am sitting on my balcony contemplating life. I took this photo around 11 yesterday evening. Our ever-changing horizon. It seems like every time I look out there is another building going up. What is happening to my town (city) I used to call it or it used to be called. I guess I am now in the downtown neighbourhood which used to be called the center of town. Things are changing too fast for me. I guess I am getting old and can not keep up, lol. 

I have had a few changes going on in my life a lot of things actually. I am expecting a new grandson this September from my youngest son's family, yay. My oldest has two boys and I do not think that they are going to try for another. Paul Roy Kennedy 3rd is so exciting for my son I am so happy for him and I am glad that Miss Lilly is my only granddaughter she will be spoiled or is spoiled now but she is such a sweetheart I just love her to bits. She wanted a sister but I am glad that my son has a son coming. I guess he cried when he found out. That my boy taking after his mother and father. He is never afraid to show his emotions. 

Next is the ever going saga of my attempts to get everything sorted out for University. I have to reapply for my OSAP funding for school and grants. it is never ending just when I think that I have everything in order it changes on me. This may be a good thing though because they are finally talking surgery for my back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment