Friday, April 14, 2023

Tyndale Bound

  



April 14, 2023 


Well, exciting news: I am enrolled in my first six courses at Tyndale. Yay, I am so excited. I am very sore this evening, but I had a wonderful day, and it is so amazing that I am now enrolled at Tyndale for my courses. WOW. I am taking it easy this evening as I have been up since 5:30. Joshua Mata, my academic advisor, is also excellent. Between grants and loans, I should have left over two thousand dollars for books and expenses if I must go to Toronto extra. This will give me nine credits out of thirty, which is okay for the year, and I still have the spring and summer semesters to go, and I will be able to do six more only if the courses are available. I will be off my probation when I complete my first course in the spring. Another YAY. What a day I am ecstatic. I must maintain a GPA of 2.0, equivalent to a 73-76% percentile grade or C letter grade. Well, I am going to sign off God Bless and keep safe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment