Saturday, December 31, 2022

New Year’s Eve

 

My granddaughter and myself playing Fustration she’s only 3 and a half and she does pretty good. I have altered the rules for her attention span and every once in a while I introduce a new rule and we do that for a while until another rule gets introduced. Right now we are working on taking turns and and counting and moving our men. It’s fun and grandma wins every once in a while. 

I opened my meeting this morning and had someone else chaired I was just in to much pain. I tried my best. Good meeting but it’s hard to concentrate when you’re in pain. I am going to my best friend Faye’s for New Year’s tonight for a sleepover just waiting for her to pick me up. I am in so much pain today it’s crazy. Must be the weather damp and miserable out right now actually all day. I wish I could have a moments peace with it but no such luck. It doesn’t matter what way I sit or stand. 

Well I pray that everyone has a safe and happy New Year. See you next year lol. God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment