Sunday, October 17, 2021

Brand new day

 

Fresh start to the day
And a photo last night

I had a good sleep last night the sun is coming up rapidly right now glad I got up when I did. I'm just out on my balcony enjoying a cup of coffee and smoke of course. What a beautiful start to the day. Church today then I have no plans for the day. I should see my sister. This is the last day of her vacation. Then she is back to work on Monday. I'd like to go swimming as well I haven't gone in a week. I made amends to my sister and it went well now I want to read a little letter I wrote to my dad to him to make amends to him as well. See how that goes. Cleaning up my side if the street so they say. I read the letter to my sister and she felt it was okay to read to him I don't want to upset him I know he won't remember I can only try. I'm not sure what I'm going to wear today but I bet it will be something. 

That's about it for now I'll try and write later. Keep safe and God bless or whomever you have as a higher power.

No comments:

Post a Comment