Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Day 77 I missed a few days

These are the 3 pics I studied over the past few days. Today I didn't get out with my camera even. Hubby has gone north for a few days so I am here with my stepson. We pretty much keep to ourselves which is fine with me. I am going to go to bed early this evening. I have been playing Aardwolf most of 5he night and day. I did go out with my mum for coffee. Tomorrow I hope to get back on track and get some pic taking in. I am not going to record the stats for COVID-19 anymore. It's time to live and let live. I have been working on my web page today I bought a domain today for my photography. I don't know what to do with it. I have had quite a few hits today. One might be me looking up the web page to are if ot works and it does. It's time for me to have one more smoke them go to sleep. Keep safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment