Monday, September 16, 2019

Big blow up with my stepson last night

He needs to go and I keep saying that but he has pushed too many buttons this time. He's been here far too long and I need to get my house back in order. I need to get out of here if he doesn't leave this time. I'm tired of putting up with his moods. Enough said. Strange strange dreams last night and continuous. I would wake and end up going back to sleep only to end up in the same dream again and it wasn't a good dream either. I'm still a bit tired but I'm tired of the dream so I needed to get up. I see my psychiatrist this week which is a good thing. I haven't seen her for a while. I need to talk about my medication and get it straightened around. I want to go back to the way I was before. I don't know what I'm going to do today but I'm sure I'll find something. I should really go back to bed I'm still tired. I seem to be always tired I just can't seem to get enough sleep. I also like this time in the morning where things are quiet and no one is up just me. Really my life is a mess and I'm tired of it. I'm just sitting right now and having my coffee I think I'll read for a bit then go back to bed and get some more sleep try and change my thought pattern around.

No comments:

Post a Comment