Tuesday, August 13, 2019

I don't know what I have done today

Housework I guess and that's about it. Changed the bed did a load of laundry and swept and mopped the floors. I'm tired I did lay back down this morning and have another sleep I don't feel too bad. If I was on the ball I would practice the guitar right now but I do and don't feel like it. I'd like to be outside right now but it's too hot out. I have been playing mindless senseless games on my phone for something to do. I'm bored. Maybe I'll go for a bike ride for something to do or work on my music or do both. I don't know. I have done all the purging that I can in the house I don't really have anything more to go to the charity shops now which is good. I just feel lazy but want to do something. I hate this sitting around and doing nothing. Well, I should do something get my act together get up off my ass and go for a bike ride maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment