Saturday, May 25, 2019

I was able to get my three sessions in yesterday for guitar

It was painful with my arm but I put a pillow at my back and that was a lot better so I did a total of an hour and a half practice. I enjoy playing I'm getting there with my practice. I'm taking my time and learning it properly. Every other time that I have tried to play guitar I have rushed myself this time I'm going slow and it seems to be working. It's something that I have always wanted to learn. I went to bed earlier last night and had a good sleep didn't dream to much or if I did I don't remember them. It's a beautiful morning out this morning it's supposed to rain later. I don't have much house work to do so that is nice. I'm going to do a bit of writing in my novel and then some music theory reading play a little guitar and I'll be set for the day. I'd like a smoke but I don't have any the store isn't open and I don't have any money anyway. It would be nice if my disability was to come through but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. Well that's about it for now I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment