Friday, April 26, 2019
Went grocery shopping with my mum
Had a good day got everything done that I wanted to and probably spent to much money but it was only on groceries nothing else. Down loaded a timer on my phone so I can time myself when I practice the guitar. I practiced for 20 minutes pleased with myself. I'm going to slowly pick my way through the lesson book I have and see how far I can get on my own. I also did a lot of work on my novel I only have about 260 pages left to go over so I'm getting there. I'll do one last read of my novel before I give it over to my niece to look at and let her do the corrections on it. I have a routine now and I have been following for a week. They say if you do something for a week it becomes a habit so I just have to keep it up. I still have a few shelves to go through down stairs and more stuff to send to the local thrift store. I'll do that on the weekend or next week I'm proud of the things I have accomplished in the past few weeks since I started this minimalistic living. I find I have become more organized. Well this is my allotted time for journaling I'll write again in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment