Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Better nights sleep

I was tired from the night before. Only woke a couple of times thank goodness for that. I'm down to 187 lbs now 6 lbs I have lost so far I feel great. My sugar this morning was 5.6 which is amazing. Wouldn't it be wonderful if I could control my diabetes by diet alone. I'm so pleased with how I'm doing. I'm working hard at it trying to stay healthy and it's paying off. Really that is all it is eating properly. I'm so happy about this it really makes me feel good and keeps my spirits positive. I'll need to get new pants soon. I probably have some in my closet. I'll check it out this weekend. Right now I won't worry about it. I think I still have my skinny jeans it will be interesting to see how much weight I will be able to loose. Well today is the first day of spring I'm excited about that. The time is really flying by. Well I should stop for now I'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment