Monday, March 19, 2018

Terrible nights sleep

Up pretty much every hour last night. I don't know how many times I woke up. My sugars on the it other hand are down to normal 6.5 which is great. My honey worked last night that was part of my waking up I should have read that might of helped. I hope today goes by fast at work. Well I saw my dad on the weekend two days in a row the first day wasn't that bad the second day he was packing to leave and very confused it was hard to see. I went to church with him on Sunday he enjoyed that it was his minister that was there from the church he goes to so that helped. I'm not a big lover of organized religion. I believe in God that's not a problem it's just that I find the church so hypocritical but that's just me. Well I think I should get my ass out if bed and I'll write later. Hope today is a good day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment