Saturday, November 11, 2017

Well life is certainly interesting

I'm tired today don't feel well but then I took my pills on an empty stomach and I should really do that. We had take out last night Chinese it was good. We get it from a place called East Side Village we get the dinner for two and it can feed four easy. Well that was the goid news. The bad news is my stepson showed up on our door step. He just got out of jail. He stayed the night last night I'm not impressed but then he has no where to stay and we are not sure how long he'll be out for there is a good chance that he'll go back he has a court case on Thursday because he assaulted a guy when he was in. He says no and he should get off. It will be interesting to see. Well that's about it for now. I'm going to drink my coffee and lay back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment