Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Well my husband got the job

He'll be working at the Holiday Inn starting tonight. It's just a couple of days a week but it will give him a little extra pocket money. I woke early had a restless night last night. I'm wide awake. Not sure why I'm up so early and not tired. I started a new blood pressure pill yesterday. My blood pressure was running 140/100 for the past while now it's back to normal which is good. I'm on hydroclorothyizide 25 mg which seems to be doing the trick. I guess it is also a water pill and will get rid of excess fluid. Well I'm in the process of writing another letter to my stepson who is still in jail. His one court date isn't for a while yet so we will see what happens. His last letter wasn't that bad. Thank goodness. He has seemed to settle down they have him on a couple of new medications one being an antidepressant which is good. Well I'm going to have a coffee right now I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment