Wednesday, September 20, 2017

He's off to work

I did the supper dishes cleaned Mikey the turtle and I'm just sitting down in the living room listening to some classical music having a cup of tea then I'll go to bed. I'm tired tonight so I should sleep well tonight I should be fine. I'll watch a little tv later. I'm very relaxed right now. My CD player wasn't working till I fixed it on the weekend the lens needed a good cleaning and now it works fine. It was probably covered with nicotine. So I have my stereo and my CD player both working. I'm very happy and content right now. It hot in here tonight but I'll be able to sleep with the ceiling fan on. My blood pressure is normal now the hydroclorothyizide seems to be working. It's been a long time since I have been alone in the evening I don't know when I have been alone last probably 34 years ago and I wasn't in the right frame of mind at that time. I feel pretty good. I've always had one child or husband around me. Now the boys are grown up and moved on its nice to be able to listen to my music. Well I'm going to stop writing for now. Maybe do a little reading. I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment