Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Nothing seems to be working for me

I went to occupational health at work I almost fell off the ladder in the chart room. My leg decided to give out in me. I'm going to see my doctor and get some forms filled out for work.a medical assessment of disabilities see what that does for me. I guess it helps with sick time and not getting racked over the coles  for it. That's only part of what is going on in my life. Crazy. I have been depressed lately and I don't know what to do about it. I'm stressed at work and will be glad when this week is over. I haven't been feeling well either but there's not to much I can do about that. I was on my own last week with no help. I have tried my best but don't seem to be getting that far. Well just a quick note for now I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment