Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Playing final fantasy XV

I'm hooked I don't know why I like the game but I do it's very slow going right now but I'm doing ok in it I guess. It certainly takes a while to loot a monster. Anyway back to reality or my reality which I don't know how real it is. Work us going great we are 1/2 way into February each month gets closer to retirement it's getting there. Only 8 and a half months to go and I still have all my vacation and my sick time. They are not training anyone to come back to our office so I can't really put in for vacation unless there is someone to replace me. Oh well I guess I'll take the cash out at the end which is fine with me. Looking for that down payment on a house yes I am. Well I guess I should get ready to go the bus will be here shortly I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment