Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Took today as a sick day

I had some chest pain yesterday which I think was brought on by stress if that is possible so I decided to take the day off. I'm just waiting to hear back from my doctor to see if they want to see me or not. It was stressful at work yesterday and I'm tired of putting up with it. We will see what the doctor says. It's nice to be home and relax stress free. They are worried about the fact that I'm going to retire and I really don't care they get stressed over the slightest things. They just can't seem to problem solve the problem themselves and expect me to do it. I get tired of hearing my name some times. Well I think I'm going to do some reading and relax because even thinking about work brings on stress for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment