Monday, November 20, 2017

Off today which is nice

I was going to rake today they are doing the leaf pickup this week but we had snow. I just can't win. I guess we will habe to do it in the spring now. Well I had over 100 views on margotallen.wordpress.com over the weekend because of my photo shoot. I am pleased with how the photos turned out. I have them all backed up on a USB stick now. There are 45 pics that I think are the best where everyone is smiling and looking up at the same time. So many photos to choose from it was great. Such a photogenic family it was a great time. I know I'm repeating myself but it was amazing. I really enjoyed it. I need to find somewhere inside that I can shoot as well.
I'm just waiting for my husband to get home he went to work last night and he is still not well. He just came through the door and said it's snowing outside. Well I'm going to have coffee with him I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment