Monday, November 6, 2017

Back to work today

Had a great weekend it was my birthday. Went to dinner on Friday had a great time with my husband. Didn't do much on my actual birthday which was ok. I did go out with my mum and sister for the afternoon and went on Skype with my nephew his wife and great niece which was nice. Got texts from my son's wishing me a happy birthday. Then spent the evening with my husband which was great. Sunday I was back at my sister's for lamb dinner with my dad who also celebrates his birthday the same day as mine. I think I have mentioned before that he has Alzheimer's and he is starting to forget who I am which is hard. He sits quietly when there is to many people and it over whelms him so he'll go some where there isn't any people around and listen to music or watch TV. It's said to see. I did get a nice family photo so I have that to remember him by. It was a nice day. Well I'm back to work today which is probably a good thing I can focus on that I'm a little down today but there isn't a thing I can do about it it's the time of year and the weather. November is always hard on me. I was never one to celebrate my birthday for years I didn't like it but it was everyone else that I started celebrating it for. Well enough for now later.

No comments:

Post a Comment