Sunday, August 13, 2017

Had a wonderful time in Ottawa

It was so nice being there for my grandson birthday. It was a great day. Today we are expecting my honeys brother to show up from Picton he is having radiation three treatments over the next three days they did a biopsy and removed a tumour in his lung. He's worried about it and asked if his brother could go with him to his treatments. They are pretty close now which is nice. I have to go to the bank today and pay some bills and do the same tomorrow which is crazy but hopefully I'm getting caught up and getting things back on track. It just after 11 and my husband is still sleeping. We were up in the middle of the night playing pool literally at 230 played to games. I couldn't sleep so he kept me company. He's so good to me. It was different I was having strange dreams again and couldn't sleep. Well I should stop for now I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment