Sunday, July 16, 2017

Well another day

I'm not to happy today but it's early yet had a terrible nights sleep last night up several time in the night so that doesn't help. Trying to figure things out in my dreams and when I was awake not a good plan. I should really go back to sleep right now but I can't. I slept on and off in the evening and mow I'm paying for it. I don't know what I'm going to do. My mum got admitted to the hospital last night she is having a GI bleed they are not sure what is causing it. So that is on my mind. I don't know anymore I'm tired and poor and nothing is going right in my life but my husband and my husband isn't feeling very good. Well from the looks of things the house that I like in Maberly hasn't sold yet but we will see. Well I should really stop for now and try and get some more sleep I might as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment