Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Just waiting for the coffee to brew

Had a good sleep last night I don't think I woke at all. Can't remember my dream but that's ok. I'm just sitting having a smoke right now. I'm depressed today don't know why. Well I think some has to do with the letter. I got yesterday from my stepson. How can I do his bail when he can't be trusted and we have our own lives that we are working on. I don't know anymore. We are trying to get things settled and we don't need that hanging around our necks. He should have straightened up the last time he doesn't have a very good track record. I'm tired of the whole situation. As I said the John Howard society turned him down I'd like to know why. Well just a quick note right now I should be getting ready for work. I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment