Saturday, May 27, 2017

Still playing chess tactics

They are very addictive it's crazy. I really don't seem to be getting any better. Oh well it's fun though. I have been sending letters to my stepson he had court yesterday for a bail hearing and I guess he didn't get bail or he would have shown up here afterwards. We were turned down before because I work full time and we couldn't keep a eye on him plus we did need him back in our basement and putting up with all his friends coming over. We rent and I don't think the landlord would be happy about it. I guess it's called tough love. This is his 4th time in jail in the past 10 years since I've know him there is only so much you can do. He has to learn some how not that jail teaches him anything but that's the path he has chosen for himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment