Monday, May 21, 2018

Well I go for an MRI of my back soon

Trying to find out what is wrong with my legs and back see if there is anything pinching that causes the pain. It's not until the 31 of the month. My youngest son goes for a colonoscopy this coming Friday to find out if he has crohns disease hopefully it is nothing. I'm worried that it maybe cancer that is what his grandmother passed away with on his father's side. All I can do is pray that it's not. I'm sitting out side right now catching a few rays but I think I'm running out of places to get the sun it is a beautiful day. I walked up to my sister's and went for a coffee with my mum. We also went for a walk down town not much going on. Well I think I'm either going to do some reading or drawing right now. I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment