Sunday, May 20, 2018

Nothing seems to go right for me

Had a great day with my niece and nephews and their families. We played miniature golf it was fun. I'm tired though. Was looking at a new vehicle and it turned out that it has more problems then what it is worth. It looks nice but that's about it. I came home and started dinner at 4:30 and it turns out I'm starting it way to late I guess my husband doesn't leave till 9 and he can't eat dinner between 6 and 9 because it will cause him to rush. I give up. Nothing I do is right. He went back to bed. I don't cook I don't like to cook and I thought I did ok just getting everything ready to start dinner at 430. I've had it with life and I really don't care anymore I'll cook dinner and have it ready by 6 and if he doesn't want it to bad. What a way to end a nice day. Fudge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment