Thursday, April 27, 2017

It's Thursday don't know what to do

My co worker text me and she won't be in today and has left me with quite a mess in the office. Oh well I'll manage I guess. It's the nicest day so far this year I'd like to take the day off as well. Had a good night sleep really strange dreams but that's ok. Just whish I wasn't so tired all the time. Everything was going great at work hopefully I'll get it done. Well I phoned my psychiatrist yesterday I have only seen her once this year so I'm thinking about ending our sessions I have been going for about 10 years now it's hard to believe but I'm feeling pretty good. I agave been doing well and things just don't seem as bad as they once were. My head is on pretty straight right now. If something was to happen to my husband is would find it difficult again but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. My medication seems to still be working for me so I'm glad about that so I should be okay. Well I guess I should stop writing for now I'll try and write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment